Monday, March 19, 2012

Michonne Revealed! The Walking Dead, Season 2 Finale


Hands down, the single greatest geek moment of the weekend was The Walking Dead, Season 2 Finale revelation of fan favourite character, Michonne. Occupying only several seconds of screen time, this is easily one of the best conceived surprises of the entire series thus far. In a weekend chocked full of greatness, including picking up the new iPad 3 on Friday and seeing Van Halen in concert on Saturday, it was Michonne who really made me jump out of my seat on Sunday evening.


What was your favourite thing this weekend past?

3 comments:

Stacey Merrill said...

it....liiiives.... your blog, I mean ;P How have you been? Last weekend was spent in the garden & on the beach around here. ( Waiting for season 2 to hit netflix so I can catch up)

Massacremike said...

Hey, you're still out there, eh? Yeah, I've been a little lost in the woods for a while as far as my blog goes. I've been working on a lot of other stuff and the blog just got sidelined. I'm now dedicated to getting it up and running again though. I'm just trying to come up with a new theme that suits my needs best. The old one I have has pretty much seen it's day. Thanks very much for reading and commenting! How have you been keeping?

Stacey Merrill said...

Good to see you again. My blog is quite flat for the last couple of years. Priorities change & life happens, yes? Hope all is well in your world - now off to see what is new